Monday 23 December 2013

2013 Will Always Be Remembered By Me. - (Richard Gomes)

For those adventure lovers who are not satisfied with just a guided tour of Dooars wildlife riding luxury coaches or jeeps, the option for once in a lifetime Adventure Motorcycle Tours In India is an alternative. While for the obvious purpose of safety, the jungle safari trips are not allowed in motorbikes, you can rent and ride motorbikes to and from Dooars as facilitated by the “Amazing Buddha Tours” program. The Royal Enfield motorbikes are ideally suited for travelling in the mountainous terrain of this region and there is the facility of availing ready repairing services as well, in case you need it. 


Our Valuable Travelers Feedback

"I live in India and i had no idea that there are so many motorcycle tour operators here. I had a very difficult time deciding which one to pick for my darjeeling trip so i gave amazing buddha a try and it worked out just beautifully except for day 4 of our tour when my bike broke down and all the others riders had to wait for 2 hours for my bike to get done but to my surprise this guy ani has a good knowledge about these British bikes. I had only planned for Darjeeling although it was a darjeeling & sikkim tour but they designed it especially for me to just ride to darjeeling and back to bagdogra and they get back to Bombay but i just had to request them to extend my trip for the whole tenure and it was done. God sikkim is a beauty. Here is a message for ani dude you are amazing and thank you amazing buddha for guides like them. 2013 April will always be remembered by me." - Richard Gomes

See more at: http://www.amazingbuddhatours.com/testimonials/

No comments:

Post a Comment